The Junius Depot originally sat on the north side of the tracks in Junius. Across the street from the elevator, the depot was built by the Milwaukee Railroad. 1952 Louis Meehan purchased the building from the railroad. Mr. Meehan moved it to his farm one mile west of Junius. It served other purposes, such as a general store, feed shed and for several years as a bunk house.
|Eventually Mr. Meehan donated this building to Prairie Village. It has been restored for all to enjoy|
Come back soon and watch this page grow!!
||© Copyright Historic Prairie Village - 1-800-693-3644 - 605-256-3644 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Design by Nathan Edwards and Pexeto - Webmaster: Bob Gehringer