This bank was built in 1906 on the land of John Wadden. Wadden was also the President of the bank. This bank is typical for the time period on the prairie.
Employees of the bank included the Vice President Fred Schultz and cashiers were Scotty Eadden, Harold Nordness, Nels Gutaboe, and Peter Dahl. Clara Dahl was secretary to President Wadden.
The bank had closed before the 1929 crash. Trustees at the time were Frank Frautchey, Earl Soft, and Ed Owens.
In July of 1967 the bank was moved to Prairie Village.
Come back soon and watch this page grow!!